Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Home again, home again, jiggety jig.

Here I sit, back at the blog, accompanied by a tiny carton of vanilla ice cream and a stuffy head crammed with thoughts.

So here is the 411.

Life, at this moment in time, is altogether quite alright.

Obviously there are worries and a small crumb within me is stressed about something. The hot topics on the stress list are as follows:
-Uni
-The musical that I am producing.
-Getting the grades I need during this last semester.
-Life

In other words, it's the usual menu.

The past couple of weeks have been filled with longing. And I've finally pinpointed what it is that I am longing for, and it's writing.

So I ceremoniously creased the cover of a striped notebook I bought at least 5 years ago, and I've begun filling it up with things that I wrote in the past. Hopefully today's observations and two former poems will be joined by more writing in the days to come.

And to end this post, I present to you a angst-filled quote that I love dearly, by none other than good ol' Scott Fitzgerald.

"For what it's worth: it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

No comments:

Post a Comment