Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Simple Joys in Life

Today, I managed to realize the simple joys in life. Here they are in order of appearance. 

  • Friends (What would I honestly be without them? Actually, don't answer that.)
  • Drama (I mean the theatre type, not the real-life stuff. It is definitely something to be cherished so long as it isn't real.)
  • Coffee (What to have when you're on the verge of death due to exhaustion, have a 5 hour rehearsal for your musical and haven't eaten properly the entire day? The answer is coffee. Addictive, but delicious. You're my hero.)
  • Mothers (My mum packs me the cutest little lunch boxes. And wow, how I love her for it!)
  • Realizing how wonderful a book is (Picking up The Picture of Dorian Gray was the greatest things I did today. I never thought somebody could write so beautifully. And oh, the laughs Oscar Wilde can conjure! Not even 40 pages have passed and I love him already.)
What would life be without these sweet things? 

I'm glad I don't have to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment