Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring, Sun, Shakespeare and Mocktails

The sun has been shining like a young girl in love for the past few days, marking the beginning of spring. No more ever present snow, no more endlessly dismal dark days. Oh, how refreshing.


And my dear sister has discovered the art of cocktail (and mocktail) making. Lucky for me, I get to be a part of the official tasting team. 




Shakespeare Day draws near. Our class is trudging up the chaotic route to producing a "kick-ass" performance of A Midsummer Nights Dream. Hermia's lines sit in my lap, waiting to be memorized and regurgitated in the most appropriate manner. And could line-learning be made any better than if you're lazing in the sun with a fresh virgin orange daiquiri in hand? All I can say is, "God, I love spring."

No comments:

Post a Comment