Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Clip about Another Love

I realize that this will be the second Youtube clip that I share today, but I figure it necessary since I remembered how great this is!

I'm a bit of a fan of sheep. They may not be the most intelligent animals on earth, but they are terribly cute and I've spent lots of time with them. Living in New Zealand where there are 10 times as many sheep as humans probably explains why it wasn't too hard to find a couple of look at.



This Youtube video is however, not from New Zealand, but it is about sheep! It's very creative and time consuming and I'm in real admiration of those who were dedicated enough to do this. All the training, all the sheep, and all the time needed must not have been easy!

And they couldn't have chosen a better soundtrack to go with the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

No comments:

Post a Comment