Monday, January 24, 2011

untitled.doc

I've seen too many blogs where people ramble on about EVERYTHING going on in their lives, from what they ate for breakfast to how much they hate walking their dog.
Been there. Seen that.
It seems like some variation is missing in this vast world of blogging, so here I am, starting a blog, and it is going to be about, well, everything.
That makes things sound like I'm going to talk about my grandmother Muriel and her forty cats (sadly, I don't have a grandmother Muriel, neither does my grandmother own forty cats, but you get my point!), but I have vowed that I will never write about anything of such nature.
This blog is going to be about observations in life (I hasten to add that they will be terribly unexpected and very random), book reviews (because I love books), and other interesting things I can think of.
This blog is called "untitled.doc" as in an "untitled document" which you tend to see at the top of your blank document on your computer, because the topics I intend to write about cannot really be put under any category.
This all sounds very cliché (why does everything seem to end up that way?) but I assure you, it won't be.
So if you're keen to hear about observations that are (hopefully) somewhat out of the ordinary, please do stay.
And if I start rambling on about the weather and the color of my bedroom, let me know.
Sincerely,
Japaswede

No comments:

Post a Comment