Friday, January 28, 2011

The Love of my Life

This song is my favorite at the moment.
Probably because it's about the love of my life.


Here is the lyrics. I think it might be incomplete, but it's pretty accurate.

Ashton Kutcher and Scout Willis – My Sober Lyrics
When I wake up in the morning
Know the first thing that I think about
I stumble down the staircase
I know that I couldn’t live a day
without you
You’re my sober when I’m wasted
You’re my courage when I got a doubt
You’re my happy when I’m grumpy
You’re my smile when I’m stuck with a pout
Can’t live without you
I’m addicted, I think it’s sickness
When you’re not here I’m always a mess
You’re the weapon ‘gainst the sandman
fills so warm in my hand
Not a woman not a man that can
live without you
From the moment that you touch my lips
feels just like I’ve been hit a thousand volt of electricity
From the diner to the bar even driving in my car
Coffee I can’t live
without you.
cappuccino, frappuccino, ice blend and mocha latte, black coffee,
double shot, italian roast, you’re the most,
venti, grande, soy milk, americano,
Coffee I can’t live without you
This song is about you
without you

No comments:

Post a Comment